Description and benefits
For all fabrics
- light, compact cotton fleece
- ideal for quilting by hand
- no cross threading
- Retains its shape after multiple washings
- Place and attach the wrong side of the fabric on the batting or quilt from the fabric side out.
- Pre-washing the fabric is only necessary in the likelihood of possible future shrinkage. Please note the following precautions for pre-washing: Vilene 275 should only be washed by hand using a mild detergent. Soak the fleece for about 20 minutes, then rinse repeatedly. Gently press out any excess water, do not wring. If preferred the fabric can be rolled tightly into a towel. Dry flat.
We recommend to test the products before starting processing.