It's so easy to sew your own quilted cushion with batting X 50 with a visible diamond pattern.
Description and benefits
Almost all fabrics
- can be ironed on to most fabrics
- quilting pattern for diamonds, enables any material to be used for quilting
- allows for simple, quick and exact work without slipping
- Place the interlining with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Press each area using a dry iron for about 10 to 12 seconds, without pushing the iron. Keep an eye on the iron setting, as the delicate threads of the insert can stick to the iron if the temperature is too high.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly. The quilting is visible on the insert side; the diamond pattern of the filling serves as both a quilting line and guideline.
We recommend to test the products before starting processing.