Simply conceal your old, boring flower pots with a self-made cover.
Description and benefits
For almost all fabrics, raffia, cardboard and, at lower temperatures also for leather
- double-sided adhesive
- accurate appliques
- no shifting when zigzag-stichting
- Draw the motif on the paper side of Bondaweb®. Cut out roughly.
- Place Bondaweb® with the rough side on the wrong side of the fabric. Iron dry for 5 seconds.
- Cut the motif out precisely, remove paper backing.
- Place with the coated side down on the fabric, with a damp cloth iron each area for about 10 seconds - step by step.
- To complete the process, stitch the application with a zig-zag stitch. For additional stability, place Stitch-n-Tear underneath when needed.
We recommend to test the products before starting processing.
- machine wash 60°
- dry cleanable
17 cm x 1 m
Sold by the meter:
17 cm x 1 m
Brochures and manuals
Bondaweb product flyer
Creations with this product
Decorate your dining table with a self-made place mat – a modern alternative to a tablecloth.
Complete your Matruschka picture by neatening the edges easily and securely with Bondaweb tape.