Use Vilene Waist Shaper to make your skirt waistband easily and accurately, without any annoying drawing and marking.
How it works:
- Lay the interlining onto the wrong side of the fabric (2 pieces)
- Iron the interlining onto the fabric (2 pieces)
- Lay the upper collar and undercollar on top of one another with the right sides facing and sew them together
- Cut out the corners and the seam allowance
- Turn the collar inside out
Further creations by Vilene
Stitch around your appliqué on the blazer with tear-out Vilene Stitch-n-Tear.
With the help of Fuse-n-Tear you can simply stitch around your appliqué on stretch T-shirt fabric.