This table organiser is space-saving and it will help you to keep things tidy – without needing anything to hang it up on.
Description and benefits
Heavy-weight, soft iron-on batting made of synthetic fibres.
40% R-PES, 60% PES
131 g/ m2
For topstitching and quilting, for three-dimensional work such as voluminous bows or borders, and warm clothing such as jackets and coats. Suitable for light- to medium-weight fabrics.
- Thickest iron-on volume fleece
- Easy to work with
- No shifting while sewing
- Place the interlining with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Cover with a damp cloth and press each area for about 15 seconds, without pushing the iron.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
We recommend to test the products before starting processing.
- machine wash 40° permanent press
- dry cleanable
Brochures and manuals
The product range
English 4.68 MB
Creations with this product
Delight your daughter by sewing her her own doll's house with H 640 that no other girl will have.