Do you think your front door is too boring? Why not welcome your guests with a decorative door wreath.
Description and benefits
Heavy-weight, soft iron-on batting made of synthetic fibres.
88 g/ m2
For topstitching and quilting, for three-dimensional work such as voluminous bows or borders, and warm clothing such as jackets and coats. Suitable for light- to medium-weight fabrics.
- can be ironed-on from both sides
- efficient use with little wastage
- two materials are ironed together in one step
- pleasant soft feel- Ideal for patchwork projects
- washable and dry cleanable
- Place the Vilene HH 650 between the two fabrics to be stuck together; make sure that there are no folds or pulls; it is particularly important to iron carefully.
- Then cover with a damp cloth and press the iron for about 15 seconds, step by step each area.
- With waistcoats and jackets we recommend to test a sufficiently large area to check the adhesion and look of both fabrics.
Tip: Secure the joined fabrics either by appropriate seams or through additional quilting.
We recommend to test the products before starting processing.
- machine wash 30° permanent press
- dry cleanable
Brochures and manuals
The product range
English 4.68 MB