Sew a warm mattress pad for baby's cot using a special technique
Description and benefits
Iron-on adhesive on transfer paper.
For joining fabric layers e.g. for appliqués, handicrafts or repair work. Suitable for all fabrics, raffia, cardboard, wood and, at low temperatures, also for leather.
- double-sided adhesive
- accurate appliques
- no shifting when zigzag-stichting
- Draw the motif on the paper side of Bondaweb®. Cut out roughly.
- Place Bondaweb® with the rough side on the wrong side of the fabric. Iron dry for 5 seconds.
- Cut the motif out precisely, remove paper backing.
- Place with the coated side down on the fabric, with a damp cloth iron each area for about 10 seconds - step by step.
- To complete the process, stitch the application with a zig-zag stitch. For additional stability, place Stitch-n-Tear underneath when needed.
We recommend to test the products before starting processing.
- machine wash 60°
- dry cleanable
17 cm x 1 m
Sold by the meter:
17 cm x 1 m
Brochures and manuals
The product range
English 4.68 MB
Creations with this product
Sew yourself this 3D star from your favourite Christmas fabrics to personalize your colour scheme on a tree or home décor. Designed by Sheila King, Vlieseline Design Studio
Simply conceal your old, boring flower pots with a self-made cover.