Sew a warm mattress pad for baby's cot using a special technique
Description and benefits
Iron-on adhesive on transfer paper.
28 g/ m2 + Trägerpapier
For joining fabric layers e.g. for appliqués, handicrafts or repair work. Suitable for all fabrics, raffia, cardboard, wood and, at low temperatures, also for leather.
- double-sided adhesive
- accurate appliques
- no shifting when zigzag-stichting
- Draw the motif on the paper side of Bondaweb®. Cut out roughly.
- Place Bondaweb® with the rough side on the wrong side of the fabric. Iron dry for 5 seconds.
- Cut the motif out precisely, remove paper backing.
- Place with the coated side down on the fabric, with a damp cloth iron each area for about 10 seconds - step by step.
- To complete the process, stitch the application with a zig-zag stitch. For additional stability, place Stitch-n-Tear underneath when needed.
We recommend to test the products before starting processing.
Creations with this product
Sew yourself this 3D star from your favourite Christmas fabrics to personalize your colour scheme on a tree or home décor. Designed by Sheila King, Vlieseline Design Studio
Simply conceal your old, boring flower pots with a self-made cover.