Still lots of fabric remnants left over, but it seems a pity to throw them away? Be creative and make your own design with Filmoplast H 54
Description and benefits
Self-adhesive, tear-off embroidery backing with a grid printed on its transfer paper.
70% CV, 30% Cellulose
For mounting and embroidering small parts in an embroidery hoop, for machine embroidery, for framing embroidered pictures and for making collages. Suitable for all fabrics.
- problem free working of pieces which are smaller than the embroidery frame
- snag free embroidery
- no shifting
- Clamp in an embroidery frame with the masking paper facing up.
- Score the masking paper carefully with a needle, without damaging the fleece.
- Position the fabric, smooth and embroider.
- Any resulting holes can be covered with H54. The machine doesn’t need to be reset, thus saving time and money.
We recommend to test the products before starting processing.
Brochures and manuals
The product range
English 4.68 MB
Creations with this product
You want to have a party in your garden but you don't have the right decorations? Why not simply create your own garland from fabric remnants.