With the help of Fuse-n-Tear you can simply stitch around your appliqué on stretch T-shirt fabric.
Description and benefits
Temporary iron-on, tear-off embroidery backing.
80% Cellulose, 20% PES
48 g/ m2
For stabilising the fabric to ensure perfect and non-puckering embroidery work; can be used as a template for creative work and for embroidery and appliqués on elastic fabrics. Fabrics can be printed with an ink-jet printer. Suitable for all fabrics, especially elastic outer fabrics.
- Iron-on, but not permanently adhesive
- allows for neat embroidery on stretch materials and is easily removable
- usable in patchwork and other creative projects like freezer paper
- Freehand embroidery and thread painting: Attach Fuse-n-Tear to the garment and sew the motif, then tear off.
- Ideal sewing aid for patchworking, stitching and quilts Draw the pattern on Fuse-n-Tear and attach it to handicrafts item. Sew the motif and tear off Fuse-n-Tear.
- Fabrics can be stabilized with Fuse-n-Tear to be printed in an ink-jet printer: Trim fabric to suitable size (e.g. DIN A4), iron Fuse-n-Tear on the back side and print ideally with waterproof print colours. Selection, motif and design is absolutely unlimited. After printing Fuse-n-Tear can be completely torn off. Printed fabric is to be finished as desired, such as in quilts, place mats, bags, etc.
We recommend to test the products before starting processing.
Sold by the meter:
90 cm / 25 m
Brochures and manuals
The product range
English 4.68 MB
Creations with this product
With Fuse-n-Tear you can use the Tiffany method easily and neatly with different fabric patterns.