Suitable for patwchork; allowing the accurate processing and precise fit of fabric strips. Suitable for all fabrics.
1. Cut out a fabric diamond, fabric strips in various sizes and six Quickscreen Triangle diamonds. Place the fabric diamond on the 60° edge on the unprinted reverse side of the Quickscreen Triangle diamond. The dotted lines serve as orientation.
2. Place the fabric strips, right side to right side, on the diamond and secure in place with pins.
3. Turn the piece and sew along the fabric diamond on the printed, continuous line.
4. Turn the piece back around and fold over the fabric strips. Then cut off in line with the diamond and iron. Proceed to complete the diamond following the pattern.
• Quick and precise to use
• Perfect for geometric patterns
• Uniform finish
Mediumweight nonwoven interlining for patchwork, made from a blend of synthetic fibres; with printed-on blue grid in a 60° angle.
60% PES, 20% Cellulose, 20% CV
We recommend testing the products before using them in your project.