Ideal for those cold days! Sew an unusual mat for your hot pot of tea.
Description and benefits
Medium-weight nonwoven interlining for patchwork, made of a blend of synthetic fibres; with printed-on blue grid in a 60° angle.
60% PES, 20% Cellulose, 20% CV
50 g/ m2
Suitable for patchwork; allowing the accurate processing and precise fit of fabric strips. Suitable for all fabrics.
- accurate results
- clear optics
- simple to use
- The broken lines are the cutting guides and include the seam allowance. The solid lines are the sewing guides.
- Lay the fabric pieces on the blank side of the Quickscreen Triangle and pin together.
- Turn the block over and sew on the printed side.
- Turn the fabric strips and attach and sew the next strip.
- Follow the pattern until the patchwork is finished.
We recommend to test the products before starting processing.