Now sew cushions with square patterns easily and exactly with Quilter's Grid.
Description and benefits
- accurate patching is very easy to achieve
- design can be arranged and organised at the beginning of the work without mounting
- fast, secure and exact sewing together of pieces
- Cut material with a roll cutter into squares following the arranged grid design on the Quilter's Grid (coated side interfacing up) lay out pieces and iron-on dry with low pressure for 10 to 12 seconds.
- Crease each design along fold in vertical strips – right side in – sew in one-inch increments.
- Crease horizontal strips along fold; trim lengthwise close to the seam, folding the seams alternately to the left and right. This helps keep the seams flatter.
- Steam iron the work piece, finish quilt as usual.
We recommend to test the products before starting processing.
Creations with this product
Your baby will sleep really well on a flat pillow you have made yourself with Quilter's Grid.