For water-colour quilts with accurate and precisely matching squares. Suitable for all fabrics.
1. Cut the fabrics in squares using a rotary fabric cutter. Arrange the design on the Quilter’s Grid (adhesive facing up) and iron on dry with light pressure for 10–12 seconds.
2. Crease the design along the fold in vertical strips – right side in – and sew in one-inch increments.
3. Separate the seam allowance and iron apart.
4. Crease horizontal strips along the fold and likewise sew in one-inch increments. Once again separate the seam allowance and iron apart.
5. Iron the piece with seam and complete the quilt as usual.
• Precise patching is very easy to achieve
• Easy to arrange and position when starting work – without pinning in place
• Pieces can be sewn together quickly, reliably and precisely
Lightweight fusible patchwork nonwoven made from synthetic fibres with a printed-on brown grid.
We recommend testing the products before using them in your project.