Do you think your front door is too boring? Why not welcome your guests with a decorative door wreath.
Description and benefits
Almost all fabrics
- stabilizer for all machine embroideries
- easily washed out - dissolves in cold and warm water
- very good stabilizing properties and ease of use
- versatile application, e.g. for free hand lace embroidery, appliqués and similar motifs.
- for creating collages using a \"pizza technique\"
- ideal sewing aid for mini quilts.
- Place Soluvlies under the fabric, hoop the Soluvlies and fabric embroidery or embroider the motif directly onto the Soluvlies, without fabric.
- Then simply wash out the Soluvlies.
- For collages and \"pizza technique\", lay the Soluvlies down, arrange the fabrics (fabric pieces, yarns, ribbons, lacing, etc.), cover with Soluvlies, and sew all layers together, either in a grid or criss-cross pattern. Wash out the Soluvlies.
Important: Do not iron or tear off!
We recommend to test the products before starting processing.
Sold by the meter:
90 cm x 1.5 m
Brochures and manuals
Solufleece product flyer
Creations with this product
Sew a warm mattress pad for baby's cot using a special technique
Decorate boring table lantern glass with a border you have embroidered yourself - quickly and easily