Give your blazer more body with the soft, stabilising iron-on interlining H 410.
Description and benefits
Medium-weight, soft fusible nonwoven interlining made of synthetic fibres, with stabilising vertical threads preventing the sagging of outer fabrics.
43 g/ m2
For the fusing of front parts on coats and longer jackets and small parts susceptible to distortion. Suitable for light- to medium-weight fabrics.
- retains perfect shape through threads along the grain
- comfortable to wear
- strong yet flexible feel
- Important: the thread along the grain of the interfacing must follow the grain of the fabric.
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover the entire area with a damp cloth.
- Press each area for about 12 seconds, being careful not to move the iron. Iron setting: silk/wool.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
We recommend to test the products before starting processing.
- machine wash 40°
- dry cleanable
Sold by the meter:
Brochures and manuals
The product range
English 4.68 MB