Give your blazer more body with the soft, stabilising iron-on interlining H 410.
Description and benefits
Lightweight to heavy fabrics such as wool and wild silk
- retains perfect shape through threads along the grain
- comfortable to wear
- strong yet flexible feel
- Important: the thread along the grain of the interfacing must follow the grain of the fabric.
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover the entire area with a damp cloth.
- Press each area for about 12 seconds, being careful not to move the iron. Iron setting: silk/wool.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
We recommend to test the products before starting processing.