Description and benefits
Light-weight, soft fusible nonwoven interlining made of synthetic fibres and provided with a low-melting adhesive.
65% PA, 35% R-PES
49 g/ m2
For the fusing of small parts and front parts on jackets, coats and dresses. Suitable for napa and suede leather, furs, leather fabrics and fake furs as well as heat-sensitive fabrics.
- simple to apply with a dry iron
- retains shape without losing the hold
- will not harden the leather
- better sewing without snagging or shifting of the sewing item
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Press each area for 10 seconds without letting the iron move. Iron setting: silk/wool
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
- Warning: the adhesive properties will differ according to the fabric and must be determined through individual trials. LE 420 is incorporated into the seam and thereby prevents any difficulty for the fabric to pass under the sewing foot.
We recommend to test the products before starting processing.