1. The bias tape is 12 mm wide and has a chain stitch at 4/8 mm from the edge. Iron on the tape in such a way that the 8 mm side meets the fabric edge and is sewn right behind the chain stitch.
2. Slowly and firmly iron on for around 8 seconds per section. Iron dry.
• Secures and finishes all round and diagonal edges
• Versatile in application
• No stretching of the edges thanks to the chain stitch
• Flat, soft stitch-and-fold edges
We recommend testing the products before using them in your project.