Secure the round cut edge of the sleeve heads with the help of a bias-cut contour tape.
Description and benefits
Medium-weight, bias-cut fusible tape made of synthetic fibres and with a reinforcement stitch.
51 g/ m2
Securing of bias-cut or round edges. Suitable for many inelastic fabrics.
- Securing and finishing of all rounded and diagonal edges
- Very versatile: Clothing, e.g. tops, T-Shirts, blouses, waistcoats, dresses, home decor, e.g. table cloths, swags
- Chain stitch prevents stretching of the edge
- Flat, flexible support edging
- The 12 mm Bias Tape is stitched at 4/8 mm. When fusing, position the 8 mm side of the tape to fabric edge. Sew behind the row of top stitching. The top stitched tape prevents stretching of edges.
- Press on firmly, dry heat.
We recommend to test the products before starting processing.