1. Cut the Waist-Shaper to size and iron it onto the fabric waistband with dry heat and pressure.
2. Fold the waistband in the middle and pre-iron the upper waistband edge.
3. Sew the waistband to the skirt (or trousers) along the perforated line.
4. Stitch and fold the edge and, if desired, sew the skirt or trouser lining onto the waistband.
5. Then stitch the hemmed waistband through the seam on the right side.
• No marking or drawing of fold lines
• Effective and easy to use
• Thin, precise edges
PropertiesHeavyweight fusible tape made from a blend of synthetic fibres with perforated lines that serve as a guideline while sewing and define a fold.
60% PES, 40% Cellulose
10-25-25-10 mm x 50 m
10-30-30-10 mm x 50 m
10-25-25-10 mm x 3 m
We recommend testing the products before using them in your project.