Use Vilene Waist Shaper to make your skirt waistband easily and accurately, without any annoying drawing and marking.
Description and benefits
Heavy-weight fusible tape made of a blend of synthetic fibres. With perforated lines that serve as a guideline while sewing and define a fold.
60% PES, 40% Cellulose
90 g/ m2
For the accurate processing of skirt and trouser waistbands without chalking and marking. Suitable for medium- to heavy-weight fabrics.
- no markings and drawings of broken lines necessary
- secure and easy to use
- thin, accurate edges
- Iron waist-shaper on to the fabric waistband, cut to size, by applying dry heat and pressure for 8 sec.
- Fold the waistband in the middle and pre-iron the upper waistband edge.
- Sew the waistband to the skirt (trousers) along the perforated line.
- Sew the joining edge and sew the turned-over skirt or trousers lining to the waistband – if desired.
- Then, stitch the hemmed waistband through the seam on the right side.
We recommend to test the products before starting processing.