Description and benefits
Medium-weight fusible woven interlining made of synthetic fibres. The bulky yarn gives it avery soft surface.
73 g/ m2
For the fusing of small parts and front parts of men's jackets, blazers and jackets as well as trouser or skirt waistbands. Suitable for medium- to heavy-weight and sensitive fabrics.
- balanced combination of softness, volume and resilience
- very well suitable for a wide range of fashionable outer fabrics
- highly resistant against care treatment
- very good adhesion after application by hand iron
- Like all interfacing made by Vlieseline, the interfacing is always cut in a lengthwise direction, and thereby follows the grain of the fabric.
- Place the interfacing with the fitted side on the left side of the fabric. Cover with a damp cloth and press each area for about 8 seconds.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
We recommend to test the products before starting processing.
- dry cleanable
- machine wash 40°
Sold by the meter:
75 cm / 25 m
Brochures and manuals
The product range
English 4.68 MB