Woven Interlining G 770
For the fusing of small parts and front parts of men's jackets, blazers and jackets as well as trouser or skirt waistbands. Suitable for medium- to heavyweight and sensitive fabrics.
1. As with all interlinings from Vlieseline, this woven interlining is always cut lengthwise following the direction of the thread.
2. Place the interlining on the reverse side of the fabric with the coated side facing down, cover with a damp cloth and iron section by section for around 8 seconds. Do not push the iron.
3. After fixing, lay the pieces down flat to cool down for around 30 minutes to allow the bond to stabilise.
• Balanced combination of softness, volume and resilience
• Very well suited for universal use on modern cover fabrics for complete front fusings and small pieces
• Extremely resistant to washing
• Excellent bond After fixing
Mediumweight fusible woven interlining made from synthetic fibres. The bulky yam gives it a very soft surface.
We recommend testing the products before using them in your project.