Sew a warm mattress pad for baby's cot using a special technique
Description and benefits
Light-weight, very fine fusible woven interlining made of synthetic fibres.
33 g/ m2
For the fusing of small parts on blouses and dresses and front parts of elastic jackets. Suitable for light-weight, transparent and sensitive fabrics.
- two-way stretch
- excellent hold on difficult fabrics such as e.g. viscose, acetate and cupro, even coated fabrics
- comfortable to wear
- strong but flexible feel
- Like all interfacing made by Vilene, the interfacing is always cut in a lengthwise direction, and thereby follows the grain of the fabric.
- Using a low heat – iron setting at wool/silk – first apply quickly to prevent any warping, then slowly glide the iron or cover the entire area with a damp cloth.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
We recommend to test the products before starting processing.
- machine wash 30° permanent press
- dry cleanable
Sold by the meter:
90 cm / 25 m
Brochures and manuals
The product range
English 4.68 MB