You would like to keep your cosmetics in a small and compact bag at last and always have them handy? Why not simply make your own cosmetic bag with our new Style-Vil?
How it works:
- Iron Decovil I cut parts on the wrong side of fabric. For the handles iron Decovil I centered on the wrong side of fabric.
- Iron Bondaweb T10 on seam allowance and let it cool down completely. Remove backing paper. Iron on seam allowance. Iron on Bondaweb T10 on the back of the woven ribbon, let it cool down completely and remove backing paper. Iron woven ribbon centered on the handles. Top stitch woven ribbon close to the edge.
- Place lining, 272 Thermolam and Decovil I outer fabric combination one above the other. Top stitch all around the edges approximately 0,5 cm. Stitch handle and button loops approximately 0.5 cm at the edges.
- Iron on Bondaweb T10 on both edges of the bias tape. Fold tape in the middle, iron and let it cool down completely. Remove backing paper, place folded bias tape at the edges and iron. Top stitch the bias tape close to the edge as well as along the cut selvedges of the Decovil I cut parts.
- Attach the buttons and fold up the bag.
Further creations by Vilene
Use Hot Spots to help you and your child transfer a personally-drawn picture onto a standard canvas bag to give it new oomph.