Use Vilene Waist Shaper to make your skirt waistband easily and accurately, without any annoying drawing and marking.
How it works:
- Trace the pattern pieces for the waistcoat onto the Solufix and peel off the backing paper
- Place wool and threads inside the drawn line and press down
- Cover the work with a layer of Solufleece and press down at the edges
- Sew Solufix, wool and Solufleece together
- Wash the entire piece of work, make the other pieces and sew them together
Further creations by Vilene
Stitch around your appliqué on the blazer with tear-out Vilene Stitch-n-Tear.
With the help of Fuse-n-Tear you can simply stitch around your appliqué on stretch T-shirt fabric.